Another fantastic recipe for you, I’m off carbs at the moment and cannot eat bread …however, you can give this a go!
Green Olive and Pesto Brochette with Parma Ham, Oyster Mushrooms and Watercress
2 x Slices of Green Olive Bread
150g x Oyster Mushrooms (sliced)
1 x Slice of Parma Man
2 x Small Teaspoons of Petso
2 x Glugs of Olive Oil
1 x Big Handfull of Watercress
Ground Black Pepper
1. Glug some olive oil on a plate and dip the bread on both side on the plate.
2. Heat a small flat dry frying pan on a medium heat. Fry the bread on each side until golden then place on a plate.
3. Smear a small teaspoon of pesto over 1 side of each slice of bread.
4. Tear up a slice of Parma ham and roughly place it over the two slices of brochette, then place the watercress on top.
5. Glug a small amount of olive oil in the frying pan and quickly fry the mushrooms for 30-60 seconds and place the mushrooms over the brochette.
6. Season and serve.